The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 DVD [ekfador]

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 torrent


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 1c3b460cdb06b84ab6366cbc8eceb25f1947c676

 
Download Torrent


Runtime: 161 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Language: English
Subtitles: German
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps


Year: 2013
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson

Share ratio Share ratio
Good 6Bad rate3


Review: The Hobbit SmaugJust state of mind of a heads-up: I loved the LOTR trilogy, and I have / had some crazy high hopes for The Hobbit Trilogy. And I enjoyed the first film. I admit I was a little confused at first, after looking at first, but then we saw the second (along convened as and when material on behind the scenes watching) is convinced . Now. .. The Desolation of Smaug the ride.I the hell I am concerned when I read reviews that talked about film speed, and it is also a good thing. But now I know what meant.You to be a lot of new places and people. And you'd think that would be bad, because it is now difficult to keep track of the dwarves. But the film tempóta keep the viewer interested all the time. When new characters, plenty of time to fall in love with the characters. Thranduil, taurine, Bard, Beorn ... Shine on the screen, but the point is more than you have to. We have a lot of time and Bilbo on his journey, and of course the only dwarfs.Its, high-drama, high-impact, exciting action very exciting ... I seriously do not have words ... And in the end ... We want to be more ... Now I never thought I'd say ... But this movie is better than Return of the King ... I never thought these words would leave my mouth ... Enjoy 10 it..10/10Easiest I've ever given ...

No comments:

Post a Comment